The Spirit Fitness CU800 Upright Bike provides user friendliness, reliability, comfort, and convenience - the best motivators packed in one. Indoor exercise bikes have been around for many decades. Their appeal and effectiveness have stood the test of time. Comfort, convenience, familiarity, enjoyment, and medical conditions are a few reasons this modality appeals to a large segment of the population.
- Easy Adjustabilty: Adjustability of the seats is intuitive. The CU800 allows 14 fore/aft positions by pulling up on the yellow spring loaded handle located directly in front of the seat. The CU800 allows 12 segments of vertical ratcheting with pop pin engaged seat post and micro fore/aft adjustments.
- The 2 - Degree Difference: A key comfort issue for any fitness bike is the distance between the pedals. Since the drive system on the fitness bikes are between the pedals, we have adjusted the footpad on our pedals to have an integrated two - degree inward tilt to make the ride more comfortable.
- Maximized Drive Train: The Poly - V Belt drive train is efficient with higher ratio in transmission output. It also contributes to the compactness for ease of use and transporting. The drive train connects to a heavy duty 13.5 kg [30 lbs] flywheel, which results in more revolutions per minute and watt output.
- Professional Vo@ Test: The YMCA Protocol is a cardiovascular endurance test on cycles. Since cycles bear far less weight on the joints, this protocol is selected to test users with weight or orthopedic concerns. The program will gradually increase resistance until the time expires or when you reach 85% of projected heart rate. By knowing where your cardiovascular health stands, you can monitor over your fitness goals better.
- CU800 Console: This large, bright LED console gives users constant feedback from heart rate to distance to time. With a quick press of a button, users can start a simple exercise or one of the many specialized programs. Extra features include a storage tray for a phone, keys, or an MP3 player. The Turbo cooling fan encourages longer workouts.
- Console Feedback: The bright LED screen displays all pertinent information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished.
- Cooling Fan: A turbo Cooling fan is standard on the CU800 Exercise Bike. This may just be the reason individuals extend their workout by a few minutes.
- Heart Rate % Profile: Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. Our Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50 - 60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+.
User friendliness, reliability, comfort, and convenience -the best motivators packed in one. Indoor exercise bikes have been around for many decades.