Continuous rubber flooring features a unified surface that eliminates gaps between rolls, thereby minimizing joint exposure and creating a smooth training zone with a reduced risk of cracking or displacement.
High-impact activities such as plyometrics can be hard on the body's joints.
- Super-durable. With a lifespan of up to 10 years, your newly installed rubber roll gym flooring will remain intact for an extended period.
- Easy to clean. Waterproofing prevents seepage, warding off mold and mildew buildup; efficient cleaning via vacuum or mop is possible.
- Shock absorbing. Mitigates impact of rigorous exercises and dropping of heavy weights.
- Germ resistant. Maintains a level of cleanliness.
- Noise-reducing. Rubber absorbs sound well to reduce disturbing others in the home.
Challenging installation. Installation is likely a multi-person job.
Poor insulator. It has limited temperature insulation, potentially impacting temperatures near the ground..
Rubbery smell. Rubber roll flooring may emit an odorous scent at the onset.
Sensitive to sunlight. The surface color and fading of materials can be affected by UV rays.